At Wooddell & Passaro, we value our Community. We love being a part of Davidsonville, and have felt the benefit of our neighbors both personally and in our families lives, and are happy to return the support.
Our local service has included:
- Financially contributing to local youth groups
- Stanton Center in Annapolis, which serves as a Community Outreach Center
- Samaritan House in Baltimore, a program that supports women who have been in tough circumstances and helps to get them back into the workforce
- Rotary Club of South Anne Arundel County
- Financial contributions and food donations to our local Food Link program
Joseph C. Passaro, DDS and James B. Wooddell, DDS find it a privilege to be a part of a neighborhood that is like family, and together we can make a difference.
For more information on the services we provide and how working with these local projects has impacted us, contact our office at: 443-808-1958