Cosmetic dentistry is one of the easiest and most cost effective ways you can improve your look and your confidence, giving you plenty of reasons to smile.
We are happy to answer your questions and show you how we can improve your smile, simply and quickly.
Using the latest in tips and techniques, we can dramatically boost the look of your teeth. We can fix chips, remove stains, make your teeth appear straighter, and fill in gaps.
Our trusted dental techniques will improve your appearance and heighten your self esteem.
How can you improve the look of my teeth?
There are many simple solutions to enhancing your smile. We have the ability to:
- Replace old silver amalgam fillings or old dingy composite fillings with new brighter, whiter composite fillings.
- Replace any silver or gold restorations such as crowns or bridges with new tooth colored porcelain replacements.
- Repair chips and fill gaps through a process called dental bonding.
- Whiten your teeth with a peroxide whitening system.
- Cover imperfections in your front teeth with tooth veneers.
The changes we make are dramatic and not done over years, but in simple, quick office visits.
We can repair chips, improve the alignment of your teeth and fill in gaps using a process called dental bonding. To do this, we place a tooth colored ceramic resin onto your specified tooth. This material is brushed, shaped and then hardened with a specialized light. Prior to bonding, we prepare the surface by roughening it up and then applying a gel which creates a micro-etch to the surface. we then applies a primer agent so that the bond will adhere properly.
Dental bonding is used for:
- Repairing teeth that have been damaged due to decay
- To make simple repairs.
- To give teeth a straighter, more aligned appearance.
- To fill in gaps between your front teeth.
- To improve the look of your front teeth.
Patients love dental bonding because it is a simple, cost effective procedure that looks natural and can dramatically improve your tooth shape. This procedure is less cost than a dental crown, but will not be as long term of an option. Cosmetic dentistry bonding will require replacement due to wear and gradual discoloration over time.
Dental veneers can hide imperfections and give your front teeth a perfect appearance. They are customized porcelain laminates that we fit to your tooth, then bond them over the front surface of your existing teeth. Veneers dramatically enhance your tooth?s shape, color and appearance. Patients love the speed and simplicity of this cosmetic procedure. Porcelain veneers:
- Blend perfectly in your mouth, no one will know they are there, they will just be amazed at your beautiful smile
- Are highly durable. They can fracture, but not easily, they should last you many years.
- A cosmetic enhancement that our patients are continuously happy with.
Whitening your teeth to remove the stains of everyday use, will make your smile look cleaner and brighter. We offer two systems, both in office or at home treatments with varying amounts of a peroxide solution which is best for your situation. This process will make you look and feel more attractive.
At Wooddell & Passaro, we are happy to answer your questions on improving the look of your teeth. We offer many solutions that vary widely in time, price, and solution. For more information on the work that we do, contact us today.