Training & Mentoring
After years of studying under the best minds in modern dentistry we organized all of our knowledge into an understandable and predictable process to diagnose and treat even the most complex cases.
After years of successfully utilizing our process, we realized that we needed to share it with the rest of the dental community.
So, we merged our passion for complex restorative and esthetic interdisciplinary dentistry with personal, implementation-focused, hands-on, peer-supported learning to create the Chesapeake Dental Education Center (CDEC).
For detailed information about our curriculum and course dates, please visit the Chesapeake Dental Education Center website.
We are available to present evening and one or two-day programs for study clubs and other dental organizations. We are happy to tailor our presentation based on the interest of the group. These are just some of the topics we are qualified to lecture on:
- Esthetically Driven Treatment Planning
- Esthetic Dentistry
- Guided Implant Surgery
- Dental Photography
- Restoring Worn Dentition
- Removeable Prosthodontics
- Utilizing PowerPoint for Patient and Lab
- Communication Utilization of CT Scans and 3D Diagnostics in Guided Implant Dentistry
- Other implant topics such as Immediate Provisionalization, Encode Abutments and Locator Attachments
Please contact our CDEC Director, Elaina O’Toole, at 410-956-0568 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a program.
The growing field of Immediate Fixed Hybrid Prosthetics involves a tremendous learning curve that is fraught with questions and unknowns. We offer mentoring to dentists who wish to develop their skills in making full arch implant prosthetics a successful part of their practice.
We guide the participant through all phases of case diagnosis and planning, record taking, scanning, implant planning, insertion and finalization. Please contact our director of the Chesapeake Dental Education Center, Elaina O’Toole, for more information.
We are committed to rigorous continuing education for ourselves. Each year, we are involved in more than 400 combined hours of continuing education. We have sought training from a number of leading practitioners and educators in the field of dentistry. In addition, we regularly attend conferences and seminars to stay current on cutting edge technology and techniques.
Our credentials include training with:
- Dr. Peter Dawson, The Dawson Academy
- Dr. Mark Piper, Piper Research and Education Center
- Dr. Frank Spear, Spear Education
- Dr. Walter “Jack” Turbyfill, renowned expert on complete denture fabrication, Turbyfill Seminars
- Dr. Thomas Balshi, PI Dental Center
- Dr. Robert Faulkner, Continuing Education Courses